Get more out of Internet Explorer 7 tabs when
using Windows XP
Many Windows XP users upgraded to Internet
Explorer 7 to take advantage of the tabs feature. Here
are some shortcuts and tricks that you can use to get
even more out of Internet Explorer 7's tabs.
• While clicking the tabs to switch between them is
handy, you can also switch between tabs by pressing
• If you have a wheel mouse, you can open a link in
a new tab by clicking the link with the wheel button.
• While you can start a new tab by clicking the small
New Tab button, you can also open a new tab by
• If you're scanning several sites on multiple tabs
and want to return to this same set of tabs at a later
date, click the Add To Favorites button and use the
Add Tab Group To Favorites command.
• If you have a wheel mouse, you can close any tab
by clicking it with the wheel button.
• When scanning several sites on multiple tabs, you
can click and drag the tabs in any arrangement that
Courtesy : @internet.info