How to install/Enable php_curl Extension On Wamp Server in Windows XP?

I was trying to install StatusNet a micro blogging software on my windows XP pc, but i got an error displaying

Cannot load required extension: curl

To install and run Status Net on my pc curl must be installed/enabled.
When i enable curl extension in wamp server, i was able to install Status Net successfully on my Windows Xp Pc.

How to enable Curl in Wamp Sever on Windows XP ?

To install/enable curl in WAMP go to status bar and right click on WAMP icon and go to PHP -->

PHP Extension and than find and right click on php_curl to enable/install.






Restart WAMP Server after enabling php_curl ?

Now restart all services and try to install Sataus Net again. You should be able to install successfully.




Watch Vudeo How to install/enable Curl in Wamp Sever on Windows XP ?



Hope it will work for you.

3 comments:

Christopher Engelsma said...

That didn't work for me. I was installing moodle to my localhost and I can't get it working b/c teh php_extension curl is not enabled. I have it checked but it still doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot...It's silly to surch during so long time... and you have the GOOD tips !

Great !
Florie

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I didn't know it was really this simple to enable on wamp server.

I do hope you continue.