By adding a clock in your blog your blog see interesting and beautiful, you can add many blog Gadget,accessories, one of them is a Clock.
ClockLink.com provides fashionable clocks that you can easily embed in your web page or Blog. All you need to do is simply paste the tag on your web page or Blog.
These clock will display the city name of your choice if you choose. You can also choose a time zone for your clock so it will show the correct time. Decorate your website or Blog with clocks!
If you are interested in to add a clock in your blog, you can find it at Clocklink.com
How to Add ?
1. Go to ClockLink.com to get code for Clock.
2. Click at "Gallery" tab.
3. Click at the categories of clock which you want, there is Analog, Animal, Animation, Count Down & Up, Dark Background, Digital, Holidays, Logo & Custom, Seasons, Sport, Transparent, and Wallpaper.
4. Which clock you like to add, click at "View HTML tag" below of the clock.
5. Click at "Accept" button.
6. Choose the Time Zone or you can even set time for any specific city for this Click on Selecy by City Tab.
Example : for Karachi, Select Country Pakistan and Then City Karachi.
7. Set the measure of the clock beside "Size" text.
8. Copy the code and save it.
1. Login to blogger with your ID.
6. And tnow paste clock code in available Window.
7. Save changes and view your Blog.
Now you can see the Clock in your blog.